An association for you!
Your chance association is open to any proposals or initiated partnerships with collaborators coming from companies interested in participation.
Help a child / adolescent or young, disadvantaged families or those who have left the shelters, the homeless, providing material, financial, etc..
Hundreds of young people leaving shelters, waiting for your help. We can help you get in contact with them to find needs and evaluate how far you can get involved.
You can help a disadvantaged child who needs support homework, teaching him a foreign language, computer, etc..
You can help us in office work, data updating, translations, fundraising activities, marketing, IT support.
Volunteer will enter into a voluntary agreement with us, and on request can be issued certificate of practice or recommendation.
Volunteering is the public interest activities, undertaken any initiative to the benefit of others, without requiring a payment, except for awards that are given after each volunteer activity.
- So that together we can manage to change destinies;
- To make friends with other volunteers;
- To be an example for others;
- To live an unforgettable experience.
If you want to get involved, please feel free to contact us.
Activities in which you can get involved as a volunteer include:
- Education for Health.
- Distribution of public information materials.
- Supporting children whose parents are away in foreign.
- Exchange of experience between countries, cities, communities and volunteers.
- Participation at events - campaigns, fairs, conferences, camps, concerts, galas, all to raise funds necessary for projects of the association;
- Initiatives own volunteers.
How you can help ?
- Friend us on Facebook & Linked in;
- In exchange for a donation, you can receive the book calendar;
- Host an event to benefit Asociatia Sansa Ta;
Share your ASOCIATIA experience with your friends and family. Help us promote the Asociatia programs;
- Help us transport donated goods from around the country;
- Join our team of volunteers;
- Sponsor one of our programs.